Couple cartoon portrait, gantstudio.com – Couple cartoon portrait are often used as romantic gifts by couples who have been together for a long time. In addition, cartoon portraits of couples are also often used as cellphone wallpapers or as illustrations on social media to show the world that someone has a life partner they love.
To create a couple cartoon portrait, you can follow these steps:
1. Draw the pair you want from different angles. This will help you make an accurate sketch of each character.
2. Sketch the couple using a pencil or pen. Don’t forget to pay attention to the details of the face and hair, as well as the unique body shape of each character.
3. After you’ve finished drawing the sketch, you can start colouring the portrait using coloured pencils or graphic design software. Make sure to choose a colour that fits the colour scale you want, and follow the design sketch you made earlier.
4. Next, you can add additional details to the portrait, such as a background or a three-dimensional illusion effect. This will make your pictures look more lively and attractive.
5. Finally, you can print or save your portrait and enjoy your creation. Using graphic design software, you can also export your portraits to various formats, such as JPEG or PNG to share with others.
Here are recommendations for 3rd party services to order portraits in any style you like. Gantstudio is a professional artist, who creates unique original portraits that you will instantly recognize and cherish forever. That is easy! Simply customize your package, upload your photo, leave us a note, and leave the rest to us!
Read more Cartoon Graphic Design Online
PRICE GUIDE (Price Includes Discount)
Shoulders Up – $15 per person/animal
Full Body – $25 per person/animal
Available Background Options – Free
Real Background – $25
Custom Background – $40
Start Your Order
- Select the number of people/pets to include
- Select half-body or full body
- Select if you would like a background or you can use your background picture
- Add any notes for our artist to follow (describe clothing, background, faces, etc.)
- Upload up to 10 images
We only ask you to upload one image but suggest uploading 4. The more images we have, the more accurately our artist will draw you!
A good cartoon couple portrait should depict feelings of love and intimacy between the couple being drawn, so be sure to pay attention to facial expressions and body positions accordingly. Also, make sure to use the right colours and the right techniques to make the portrait look lively and interesting.