Mikasa in Attack on Titan is a Literal and Figurative Warrior, gantstudio.com – Mikasa in Attack on Titan is a Literal and Figurative Warrior, one of this series’ two deuteragonists is Mikasa Ackerman. As the last member of the Shogun Clan to reside on Paradis Island and be related to the Azumabito family. He exercised considerable political influence in Hizuru.
After Bandit killed his mother and father, Mikasa was saved by Eren. Before the fall of Wall Maria, he spent roughly a year living with him and his parents.
Mikasa chose to join Eren in the military despite merely wanting to coexist quietly. In the 104th cadet corps, he was regarded as the best soldier. So, to continue to watch over and defend Eren, he joined the watch squad.
Mikasa Ackerman never experienced any trouble during the battle with the Titan soldiers, making fans happy to see him in the role.
Read more Is Hange Zoe Death in Attack on Titan?
In the Attack on Titan anime, Mikasa Ackerman has some interesting traits.
- A trustworthy soldier. His strength is partly derived from his family heritage and partly from years of arduous work by Mikasa Ackerman, who is a dependable warrior and beloved by many fans.
- Protect the populace. Mikasa never misses a chance to stand up for the helpless, diminutive, and acting individuals throughout the whole Attack on Titan series. During the Battle of Trost District, Mikasa had to confront one of them, Dimo Reeves’ greed, and he instantly drew his sword to protect the Trost residents.
- Always tell the truth. Attack on Titan’s opening scene had Mikasa making a future prediction that turned out to be partially true. Mikasa Ackerman suggests that he will always be loyal to himself in light of the reality he encounters.
- The character who is most devoted. Mikasa Ackerman also demonstrated her loyalty and dependability by lending Eren a weapon during the battle with the wall titan. Mikasa, on the other hand, was once made queen, but she refused to indulge in any luxury so that Mikasa may live with her companions despite their differences in looks.
- Mikasa is part of the Hizuru royal family. In addition, when Mikasa Ackerman met the Azumabito family, they began to find out that their ancestors were part of the Hizuru royal family who settled on Paradis Island led by King Fritz.
For fans of the Mikasa figure in Attack on Titan, let’s make it happen in the form of a custom portrait as shown in the video below. You can also set your own background and other characters that you like. good luck!
“Once I’m dead, I won’t even be able to remember you. So I’ll win, no matter what. I’ll live, no matter what!”
― Mikasa Ackerman